Friday, August 29, 2008

Remember remember...Pt 2

I just mentioned about turn of events in my life in my previous post.

The more I think about it, the funnier it gets.

And I think sometimes I need to learn my lesson. And the lesson is, never EVER have a girl as an enemy or as an argue partner. You may never know how both of you may just end up.

And to me, it took a very big twist.

The first was a girl who I seem to like to argue with and tease in high school. Ever since Form 2, we were constantly at each other's neck. We irritated each other so much that sometimes we both had to enroute our paths if we happen to bump into each other. But then, we had a truce by the end of our high school years and continued being friends. But things didn't stop there. A few years went by and we even ended up being in a relationship with each other. That ended last year though.

And now, almost the same incident arose. Only, I wasn't such an enemy to this girl back in high school. We, or more appropriately, her, liked teasing ME about random stuffs. But then we also became closer friends after high school and then, a relationship with each other as well.

The first incident was a more extreme turn of event compared to the second.

So boys and girls, never go along teasing girls around you or making enemies. You may never know what fate can do to your little "friendship".

It's an exception to me though. Huahahahaha....

No comments: