Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I NEED A VACATION!!!! I WANT A VACATION!!!!

I wanna go for a vacation. Picked out 2 good locations to do so.
  • Redang Island
  • Perhentian Island


Redang Island

Perhentian Island

Now I'm trying to decide which destination to go.

Both have beautiful beaches and this time of the year is the best time to actually visit there. The usual vacation season at the end and the beginning of the year is the monsoon season. That's why throughout the years, I didn't have the chance to visit there.

Both islands are remote and therefore, there's nothing else you can do except relax and enjoy the beach and water activities. Pretty much what I need.

So, baby, which island?? Waiting for your decision.

Anybody can give me a suggestions on which island is better? Preferably with experience with visiting both or either islands.



But first up, PD this weekend. Wheeee~~

No comments: