Monday, August 11, 2008

Some people just don't get things very fast.

Not everything has to be told crystal clear for you to understand. Analyse it for yourself. If you really can't get the hidden message behind something someone told you, then only ask PROPERLY. Not everything can just be told to everyone openly.

No one would just start throwing temper for nothing. There must be something to set it off. There is NOTHING that I would just simply do for no reason. I would only invoke serious issues for a reason because I would not raise serious issues without considering the consequences. Every action I carry out is accountable to the reason, reaction and the consequence that follows. So next time, bloody ask and understand the situation before you even THINK of questioning it. You don't know the turn of events or the situations to be saying ridiculous and possibly the most infuriating things to me.

If you're using a certain person's name as a personal attack on me, well, I've got news. I'm making this very personal.

I can forgive all the other issues. But that is one issue I WILL NOT overlook.

No comments: