Monday, August 04, 2008

Someone tell me I'm crazy.

Nevermind, I'll tell myself.

"You're crazy, Chris Yuen."

Why? Why?

"Because you just went for 2 consecutive days of The Mummy. And it's not all THAT good."

Yea, a little out of my mind. Saturday and Sunday watching the same movie. Luckily it was with 2 different person. If it was with the same person, somebody had better call the funny house.

Can I help it if it were 2 different girls who wanted to watch it? I can't turn them down. =(

Oh well, my review for the movie is that it's not all THAT nice. Worth watching, maybe not for a second time.....in a row. Somehow prefer the first and second movie rather than this one. I somehow find myself not fond of the way the westerners mix chinese and english language together in the same movie. It gets a little irritating after a while when a chinese person starts speaking more english than chinese when there are other chinese actors involved. What more, when the actors/actresses who, at the beginning of the movie spoke chinese to each other, later spoke english amongst themselves. In my opinion, the blend didn't work well.

Officially not fond of Michelle Yeoh's acting. Bleh.

Thanks to Junn Tseng who got me great seats in the cinema. I wonder how he knows which row to buy so that the screen is directly in front. Not lower and not higher.

The unexplainable JT.

No comments: