Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rage

I have a rage. I'm not denying it. Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry. And when I'm angry I become this:

All green and big and half naked. Nah, I'm just kidding.

But seriously, I have a temper. And quite a bad one if provoked. For those who just knew me not long, this is an early warning from me. I don't want someone to "accidentally" get killed without knowing why.

A lot of you have seen me being around you, all smiling and laughing and cracking lame jokes (I know they're lame. Leave me alone.) I have quite a high tolerance point (perasan) in which I can stand and overlook a lot of things if they're not personal. Even if someone's just plain irritating, at most I will just ignore you. And I can stand criticism towards me but you'll have to justify your criticism as well. I can be friends with a lot of people easily.

But there comes a time when there are people who just HAD to cross that border. To a point past my tolerance. When that point comes, I'll commit the sin of wrath. Only a certain amount of people had actually seen me in rage. When I'm in rage mode, I lose all feelings of pain, rationale and compassion. I can break the bones in my fist if it means breaking that person's face (in the case of a female, I'll hit something nearby just as hard. Someone has seen it.) And I won't feel any pain until I've cooled down enough to realise it. But before that, all hell had broken loose. Yes, I'm crazy when I'm raging mad.

There's also the thing about making friends. Sure I can see someone for the first time and quickly become friends with you. But if that person abuses my "friendly" nature, the same fate comes upon them but not in the form of rage. More to just anger.

For those who see me all joyful and joking around, but still choose to cross my path, my friend Erwin will be more than happy to fulfill his promise to me by sending some of his Indian guys to send anyone who offends me back to meet their Father in Heaven. Or maybe hell since they chose to commit suicide.

I would love to be a friend to everyone. And I can be. Just don't someone take my cheerful, light-hearted personality for granted by choosing to offend me. I don't offend easily, but if I do, don't be surprised by the consequences.

And I actually vouched to break someone's head in with the metal rod I have in my car for flirting continuously with someone I loved last time.

Hmmm...food for thought.

No comments: