Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random-ity pt 3

Since nowadays I'm quite lazy in blogging about daily events, I'll just list most of it as random stuffs.

  • Ca Jien Er Guo has been unofficially made me and SY's song.
  • Happy birthday to Rainbow Ng
  • Happy birthday to Chrystal aka Kissital Giam
  • Olympics have officially ended. No more bugging about sports events and channels.
  • Do not want to be in the shoes of the head of the Olympics organizing team of Great Britain for London 2012.
  • Job assessment will be done at the end of this week. Better "work" hard.
  • My burning passion for design is starting to extinguish.
  • I rarely spend adequate time with my family these days. Been out too much. sigh.
  • Need to continue pushing weights.
  • Feels anger when I hear about bfs who hit their gfs. I swear I will smash them with the iron rod in my car if I ever happen to be nearby an incident whereby the girl involved is a friend.
  • Loves the sound of my Taylor Big Baby.
  • Feels like I need to throw 70% of the things in my room out.
  • Wants to buy new car models. Haven't bought many since I started working.
  • Wants to play Racedriver GRID and GTA 4 on my PC. But somehow I don't know why I don't find the time to buy the game.
  • Wants to change the rims and tires on my car. Envy of Tim who got to change his rims and tires.
  • Hopes enough people will go for next week's PD trip.
  • Hopes SY will be able to decide where she wants to go for a vacation after her exam. I'm lazy in deciding where to go for vacation. lol.

Damn. It's so early and I'm sleepy. Night-o.

No comments: