Friday, August 22, 2008

Random-ity Pt 2

Weekly randoms.

  • Random.
  • Rondam.
  • Financial burden starting to sink in.
  • Gone to Asia Cafe 3 times in a week.
  • Celebrated Jimbo's birthday.
  • Finally stressed out by work.
  • Feeling so free the moment no one replies my emails while at work.
  • My car is starting to drink up my petrol.
  • Bloody petrol are like water now. Evaporates in an instance.
  • Needs a vacation. Preferably somewhere far. And, no bro, not as far as Aus. LOL
  • Waiting for someone to finish exam to go on vacation.
  • Started listening back to chinese songs vigorously. (no thanks to someone.lol)
  • Hooked to one song currently. *Playback**playback**faints*
  • Want to mod my car. Or you can say pimp my ride.
  • Wanna add an air intake system in my car and new suspensions and brakes. Maybe even new stereos, a DVD player and an LCD monitor. Any contributors or donors?
  • Thinking about whether I'll eventually pass my final class in TOA.
  • Muscles aching because I pushed too much weights in gym.
  • Haven't practice my guitar the whole week. Will die at Kevin's hands this Sunday.
  • Losing my mind these days.
  • Bwahahahahakakakakanyahnyahnyah
  • Okay, that was really random.
  • My office PC is just sitting there staring at me with its 22inch face.
  • I wanna skip work a while to go 'get some glass bottle samples for the company' and maybe go out with someone in the process. Lol.
  • Laziness at work starting to sink in.
  • My favourite pair of jeans had been sitting in the laundry basket FOR A WHOLE WEEK. Dammit, I don't feel too confident without it.
  • Been in one too many meetings these days at work.
  • Stupid Kampai Asia Pacific, reply my emails laaaaaaaahhhh. I damn bored okay waiting for your approval or amendments for your design.
  • Lucky not to be the one called to go to Saudi Arabia. *points at Vivian and laughs*
  • Feel like jumping into the automobile industry now because of all the supercar pics.
  • Wondering why the heck Proton do not push their limits to produce their own supercar instead of just sitting back and shaking leg. Useless bunch of shits.
  • A Proton supercar would just explode on our highways the moment it reaches above 200kmh. And I do mean literally explode. As in burst into flames and die a horrible death.
  • Wanna sleep now.
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
  • Apuchoke whattheheck.
  • Bleh. Ran out of randoms.

Back to whatever I should be doing. Ta.

No comments: