Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Remember remember...the 5th of December...

Every once in a while, it's just good to sit back and relax in an empty, quiet room. Where everything halts during that moment and your mind can wander where ever it wants to go.

And every now and then, I'll just reflect on my life. The things I've done, friends who've been in and out of my life. A little depressing? Maybe. But I should look back and see what I've done.


Laugh at the fun times I had, the jokes made, time spent with friends from the past, hearts made and hearts broken, the great times and the depressing time. The immature times which seem all funny now and times when I got into troubles for things I did. Memories.

And it made me laugh at how some turn of events happened.

I remembered that, during high school, I wasn't close to someone. He was more of just an acquaintance rather than a friend and I remember how we used to boast to each other about things we can do and whatnot. We weren't much close to each other and I think we don't even like bumping into each other.

But ever since we left high school, we got reacquainted. We started hanging out and that's when the surprising turn of events started taking place. We got closer and we started hanging out and chatting even more. Shared problems and just simply goofing around for fun. We listened to each other and encouraged one another.

Soon enough, we became the best of friends. At least to me though. We'd share stupid antics and talk about almost everything and anything. When there was someone I needed to talk to, he was there listening. And it made me wonder, why couldn't we get along sooner rather than later. Well, there's no better time than now.

He's my pal and he's my bro.

And, ps: Bro, you'd better graduate and get back here A.S.A.P. or I'm starting my Enzo model without you. Muahahahahahahahaha.........

No comments: