Monday, August 04, 2008

Plastic

Shit wei. My Myvi's bumper is freaking soft plastic.

The workshop just bloody hot blew the thing to make it soft and pressed it back to shape.

Oh, by the way, for those who weren't present at the scene, God decided to punish me for keeping a "no 'serious damage' accidents" record for way too long by having a fucking Mercedes emergency brake in front of me and my bloody brakes inadequate to cope with the situation.

Result, a dented bumper. So freaking pissed off. And bloody bastard old man can come down and ask me what am I dreaming while I'm driving.

HOW THE BLOODY HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DREAM WHEN I HAVE A PASSENGER IN MY CAR AND YOU FUCKING SLAMMED YOUR BRAKES, OLD HAG!!!

And to spoil my day even more, his Mercedes doesn't even suffer a freaking scratch. Crap. Luckily the restoration process done didn't cost much and it looks like it had never gotten a dent. Thanks to my friend who had to calm me down the whole day on Saturday because I was so pissed off. And I promised her it was supposed to be her day to celebrate her freedom from her grueling college projects and exams. My bad.

I love my car but she's as soft as a tin can that I can crush with 3 fingers.

I don't care. She's fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Chris Yuen said...

shortest comment eva....