Saturday, October 01, 2005

Stupid day...

Haih...don't feel like bloggin anythin today.Maybe I'll post somethin on yesterday's event.

Got up,went for classes and watched Skeleton Key in TGV with JT,Sam and Sha-zah.Then,went over to Justice League Headquarters for group discussion.So-called discussion la.It seems that by the time I reached there they had already got ideas for the fashion project.So we played around...with Shawn.Had real fun dressin Shawn up in Jia Ling's clothes.

I actually got some pics in my phone which looks seriously wrong.Accordin to the girls,Shawn looks more "yau ying" without his glasses.Li Sian said he would look better if they "bela" him properly.

Then they even dressed Geri in some of Jia Ling's clothes which changed Geri's school-girl look.I have lots of photos but my damn phone sends it in BIN file.So sadly I can't post it up.Can ask me to show you personally if you want.

I shal describe the wrong pics for ya.There's pics of what looks like Jia Ling gettin ready to "SM" Shawn and another which looks like Jia Ling is tryin to violate Geri in short skirt.Too bad.Jia Ling and Shawn would be so happy I can't post it up.Notice that Jia Ling had somethin to do in both "wrong" pics.Hahaha...

Ouch...Stupid migraine.I think I'm gettin "san kong" which means I'll get migraine if I get too much light in my eyes.Probably gonna hav to get glasses (finally).I'm the onli person in my family who doesn't have to wear glasses but sadly I MAY have to now.And thinkin of my drama is just makin it worse.

I think that's all for now...*Jon* This sux!!!

No comments: