Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday

Ahhh...another saturday.Another day for me to get my ass kicked.Literally.I had my usual taekwondo jus like every saturday.And once again we did sparring.I was picked to spar with a senior.And I got my back kicked so hard it knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't breathe for a while there and my instructor had to stop the match.I wanted to go at it again but my instructor said 'no'.So sad...

In the afternoon,me,JT,Ben Cheong and Chew,Chin Hou,Sam Goh,Ashe,May and Chrystal went to KLCC to visit the KLCC Aquaria.Sam drove me,Chin Hou and Benruto to KLCC.We met up with JT and Chrystal in front of Kinokuniya.Then we had lunch at the foodcourt.So-called foodcourt la.Got McD and Sushi King there wan.Haih.Rich people's foodcourt.Then we went into Kinokuniya and browsed some comics.We met up with May and Ashe there.

Then we went down to Aquaria.Wen we entered da ticket counter,Ben Cheong called and said he's already in KLCC and doesn't noe how to get to Aquaria.So I directed him the way there.May and JT went to get him incase he gets lost.Me and Ashe stood outside Aquaria and snapped anythin that's interestin.Entrance,signboard,etc...

Den Jt and May returned with Ben.And we entered and got our tickets.It seems that if we have MyCard we would get a RM10 discount.So we paid RM28 each except for JT and Ben Cheong.They don't have their MyCards yet.I don't like to use da malay word "MyKad".Dunno why...

The place was quite interestin.So many types of fishes there and they also had some reptiles,amphibians,arachnids and insects.The aquarium display is nice but the tunnel which has a movin belt makes me dizzy @___@ We spent around an hour and a half or so in there.Most of us would hav expected it to be longer since they charged so much.We got a gift for Ah Sum.Secret for those of u who dunno.

Then we took a group photo.I'm sorry about the visual now.I'm too lazy to upload it into my comp and post it.I'll do that later,ya??? Den we all went back to da foodcourt for tea time meals.We left at around 5.30pm.Me,JT and Chin Hou went to Sam's house to play some PS2 games.Tekken and Naruto.Den we all left at around 7pm.Me and Chin Hou took da LRT back to Kelana Jaya.My parents fetched him back to his house.

Then i went for dinner and grocery shoppin with my family.Was havin my migraines again.Dammit...Do I really need glasses meh??? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Haih...and now I'm back here in front of the comp.And so ends another saturday which I've been waitin for every week.Time passes so fast...

No comments: