Thursday, October 06, 2005

Paparazzi at large..

I jus discovered a hidden talent within me.I have the gift of becomin a paparazzi.Hahaha...I seem to always "coincidentally" capture pics of my friends doin somethin which looks seriously wrong.

Yesterday in figures class,JT was asked to become a model for Leo to demonstrate body proportions.I took a photo which looks like Leo was worshippin JT,who's standin on the table and another of what looks like Leo checkin out JT's butt shape.What makes those pics look convincing is the way JT and Leo look at what we want the others to assume.Hahaha...

And I had mentioned before of pics I took in Justice League Headquarters (Jia Ling's House le) which consists of what looks like Jia Ling "SM-ing" Shawn and another what looks like Jia Ling tryin to violate Geri in short skirt.And I took it at the perfect timing.Hahaha..

So dats my new talent.Hidden deep within me.It's jus too bad that I happen to capture these "wrong" pics with my phone's cam,which I can't upload into my comp and sadly,can't post it online.Haih..All my victim's are gloriously happy right now.The next wrong pic I take shall be with my digicam and I shall post it online.

MUAHAHAHAA!!!

2 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

hahahahaa..
now we know how dangerous it is to give Chris a camera....everyone be aware when he snaps a picture of you...try to snatch the camera away and delete the offending photo before he posts it on his blog!!!!

*chik chak*

noooo!!!!! CHRIS GET BACK HERE!!!

Chris Yuen said...

hahahahaha...