Friday, October 21, 2005

20/10-A Bad Day

Today's a really bad day...so many things happened in a day.And i think so many people can atest to that.

Early in the morning,the wife of our prime minister,Datin Sri Endon Mahmood,passed away.Dats why we had all da instrumental music on da radio.Then,on my way to college,I saw 2 accidents in 2 different places.Caused a lot of traffic.

And den,I didn't finish my design assignment for da 1st time and didn't hand it in.Maybe nex week.I had a headache in class today.Thanx to those who asked me if i'm alright.Arrigato...

Da person i care da most in class is very upset today.Durin futsal,i got a few accidents.Amrail nailed my @$$ with his knee,literally,and stepped on my left toe.I think it's stubbed now.I was involved in an accident too on da way home.

Lucky it stopped there for me.If there's anymore,i think i'm just gonna scream.Today's a really unlucky day.And it had to happen before a holiday.It was supposed to be good day for us since we had no history class today.But instead,it was the other way around.AAARRRRGGHHH!!! huuuu...dat felt good,tapping my keyboard really hard for da caps letters.hehehe...

4 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

tomorrow...i mean..today...will be a brand new day!! cheer up!!

glad that everyone's okay...

looking forward to term break.. we all NEED a break... :p

Chris Yuen said...

yea..we seriously do need a break from all this...it's getting to us already...and i'm lookin forward to the halloween party...yeah!!!

ThePinkRabbit said...

yeah..!! can't wait for term break!!! actually, i can't wait for this month to end...it's a bad bad month...probably because it's the month of bad omens? October...bad bad month....

i'm okay now, chris..don't worry..life goes on...and the car's not that badly damaged after all...^_^

Apocalypse_44 said...

I said i was sorry Sheesh.... Bugger -_-, i was keeping an eye non the ball din noe my knee was up ur... *ahem*