Sunday, October 09, 2005

Errr....Ah.Friday...

Lets see how do I start.Ok.Errr...went there early as usual.With JT and Geri.Me and JT used the drama lab to conduct a small practise session.Practise our "husband-wife" role and also how to do some actions.Then we were at study room and were chattin away wit Geri while doin figures.

Geri has her group to tutor so me and JT went for lunch at McDs.Later,May came and joined us.The next comes Fine Arts class.Had to paint a kettle,a capsicum,some long beans and a brinjal.As usual,I "inhaled".I freakin sucked at watercolor,man.

And because of the white lights and the spot light,I had my usual migraine.All through my paintin.Thanx to Jia Ling,Sam,JT,Geri and Li Sian for askin whether I'm alright.Thanx you all...

And then I attended JT's group's critique session wit Ning Weai.Busy body.Hehehe...Den as usual,wen home,online and *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*...

That's all,I think.Still a little no mood to blog anythin long.*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

No comments: