Sunday, October 16, 2005

DON'T HAUNT ME NO MORE!!!

Why???Why does the past have to come back to haunt me???It's so freakin irritatin.GET AWAY FROM ME!!! I don't want anythin to do about it anymore.I had just left the incident 2 years ago and YOU had to reopen a closed wound.I enjoy listenin to ur problems but not the past.You had left me to take all the blame.And I did.So don't come back and change things for me now.I'm happy the way I am now and I don't need anyone to spoil it for me.If youare gonna spoil it for me then please,leave me alone.

It feels so nice to let it out.Thanx to my blog for listenin.

2 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

sigh...we can never escape from the past, chris...no matter how much we try...
but we CAN move on...and it'll get easier...
don't think about it so much la..
not worth it...
u're in college now..and u've got all new friends...don't feel sad over old happenings...
we're all here for u, if u need someone to talk to...

Chris Yuen said...

thanx sam...thanx for chattin wit me bout it..i feel a lot better adi..and i won't think bout it anymore..i'll be back my old self on monday..