Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I HATE MONDAYS!!!

Yeah.The title says it all.I seriously do hate Mondays sometimes because of what people call the Monday Blues.It's gettin to me.And not because of drama lab.

Well,we did hav drama lab today.Me and JT had to redo our senses skit and we kinda sucked a little.Too short compared to our previous one.We did a couple of expressions today which were shocking disbelief and desperation.I felt i kinda sucked at that too today.Well,that's fine.And me and Geri did our skit on dramatic expression.It didn't really go as we had planned.Somehow,we accidentally cut off some parts and made it look so short.

Then we were divided into groups of 4 for our group play.Me,Ian,Sam Goh and Shawn were leaders,i think.Ahhh...i don't think i'm that fond by most of them as leader.Onli JT was kind enough to be in my group.Everyone kinda quickly joined da other 3 groups and Cal and the new guy had no choice but to join my group.The rest of my group were Cal and a new guy,Zuhra.So far the onli person i know dependable is JT.Cal has shown me in previous times that he's not dependable in attendin meetings.And i'm not sure about Zuhra.And we hav to plan together our script and act.AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

And i'm now havin a hugh migraine.My mum's on leave today so i thought i would get a ride home and don't have to expose myself to the extreme sun.But i was wrong.My sis wanted to watch movie so i had to follow them.And i was thinkin of my assignments all through Flightplan.Which is now giving me an even bigger headache.So now at 5pm i'm back home and i desperately need to do my figures and my design and CG research.

Life sux on mondays.

No comments: