Saturday, September 03, 2005

Episode 2: Attack of TOA

Hehehe....suddenly addicted to Star Wars' titles.Well,another day is endin.And term 2 will be here soon *shudder*.Aiii....wish i could trade all my "boredom" with Ai Lynn for her 3 months holiday.Hehehe....Yeah.But i could complaint all I want and term 2 will still be here...eventually.Haih....such a short holiday.But a fun one yet.With all our Bukit Tinggi trips and so on.

Well,enough of that and back to my topic of Friday the 2nd of Sept.Got up quite late today and had forgotten my mom was on mc today.She's havin a bad migraine.And i got up at around 10.10am tis mornin.I realise i had to be up and out of the house to get to TOA by 11am.So,i got up,did my thing,dressed and walked to the bus stop.Waited for like 10 minutes for a bus to show up.Arrived at TOA at bout 10.50am or so.Went upstairs to meet Junn Tseng and gang.They were lookin at the 1st term results.OHHH....results are out.I was onli expectin it out wen the 2nd term commences.Anyway,i rushed up the stairs and checked my results.WOO HOO!!!All pass.But i was shock to find that i did worse in Design 1 than in Mock-up.Haih...Got 2 A's though.Yeah....hahaha....Then we went down to the office and got our new term schedule.It seems i have Drama class on the 1st day of term 2.My friends,whom are seniors there (same age as me but i came in a year late) told me that Drama class is fun.So i was a little thrilled bout that class.Hehehe....I should be terrified cuz i dun really like actin.Was lookin at da fun side of it.

Then after all that is done,we went over to Pyramid to watch a movie.Dark Water.Horror show...WOO HOO!!!Yeah...Went up to the cinema to get the tickets for the 2.35pm show.I was surprised to see Yen Li workin at the snacks counter makin popcorn.It was still very early so we decided to go hav lunch 1st.Wen to this Korean "restaurant" (so small...dunno whether considered restaurant oso or not) to hav lunch.I ordered a Chicken Ramyun (watever that means) which is chicken noodles in spicy soup.Was ok to me.But the mee tasted like our local Maggi mee.Hehehe...Then Sam and Shaza left to do some shoppin and so did Geri and Li Sian.Me,Junn Tseng,Jia Ling and Ken wen to the arcade cuz we weren't interested in shoppin 2day.Jia Ling was playin her Para-Para Dance game and me and Junn Tseng rented a PS2.Played Smackdown vs Raw and Tecken.Fun...hehehe...

Then we finally went up to meet all of them at the cinema.Bought our popcorns and drinks and went in.We got into our sits and the movie began.The movie was not what i expected.Not scary also(Recommended for Ai Lynn to drag her boyfriend to watch it) It wasn't as nice as the original Japanese version.Then after the movie,we stood posing near the escalator,chattin for a while.Then everyone left on their own ways.I went home by bus.Yea...got used to usin the public transport adi.Got home and found out that my mom and sis were at the salon.And i didn't have my house keys with me.Damn.So i went to the park behind my house and sat on a swing and was havin deep thoughts.Then my mom and sis finally came home.And it all ends here...back at my computer.

Haih...All fun things must come to an end.Good luck to everyone in the next term....

No comments: