Sunday, September 25, 2005

What a day : Part2

*yawn* Oh man...So tired now.And I don't think I will blog everyday's events anymore unless it's interestin.

Like yesterday,for instance.Well,like normal.Got up early and visited da study room again with JT,May,Ashe and a Dracolshian.HAHAHAHAHA....*rotfl* Can't stop with da Dracolshian cracks since me and Shawn started it.And then we had our every-week Fine Arts class.Drawin grapes,a lemon and a......porcelain pot??? I sucked at drawin fruits.Anyway,after that we went to Jia Ling's house for our fashion discussion.Her house is referred by Shawn as Justice League Headquarters (check out swan's blog for more details on it)We were served dinner there and then we had a mini measurin session.Kakakaka...Yea.Can't post the measurements here or I'll be slaughtered alive by every one of them.But I'm an inch fatter at the waist compared to Shawn.Hahaha... Can check out Shawn's blog again for details.Then we finally got down to discussion...about fashion and strayed away to anime and game and cartoon designs.We all left at around 11.30pm.

Ahh...Today.Another saturday from my previous post.Well,had teakwondo class today.Did sparring,which is like fightin if u haven a clue.My opponent was an Indian guy who's 3 times my size and weighs 90kg.Seriously.Got kicked once on da back of my pelvis bone and another on my shin,which is now swollen to a size about half-an-egg size.Ouch...Please nobody kick me in da shins these nex few days.I'd strangle anyone who does.Yeah...forgot my shin guards again as usual.And then I went home and rested while waitin for my dad for lunch and went out again.And came home only to go out with Sin Dee to Midvalley.Watched The Myth.Nice show.Recommended.And did some clothes shoppin too.Thanx Sin Dee for helpin me.Hahahaha....I sucked at shoppin.Aw man...haven't done a single work since friday night.And i don't plan to start anytime soon either.Hehehehehe...catchin on to laziness.

And now I'm back to the comp...

And oh....Daniel won the Malaysian Idol.Haih...nothin to say.A guy who sounds like a girl won the contest.If it was judged by Simon Cowell of American Idol,all of them would have cried being insulted.Hahaha...

To all you Daniel fans out there,please don't come throwin eggs and rocks or cabbage at me on monday,ok???

Chao...

No comments: