Monday, September 19, 2005

What a day

It's another Saturday.Or at least that's what i thought.This was a little different.So many things happened in just a day.It starts...

Today Junn Tseng came over to plan and discuss our drama short skit using senses.He was supposed to reach the bus stop opposite Summit at around 8am and wait for me to go there and take him to my house.Instead,he called me at 7 somethin and said he was on his way already.And i was actually still sleepin.So i quickly got up,freshen up myself and den he called again.It seems he's havin breakfast near the petronas station in my area and said his dad is fetchin him straight to my house.So i directed him here.He arrived at exactly 7.45am.So early...

Den he came in and played with my dogs and wen to my room to check out my comp til my parents left for work.And so we got down to discussion.Drafted it on a paper.At around 10am,we wanted to go out for breakfast.It seems he onli drank and didn't eat anythin.And we were waitin for Sarah to arrive.Wen Sarah finally arrived,we went out to Summit for breakfast.Poor girl...she just walked up to my house and there we were walkin again.After breakfast,we head back to my house and watched some spoofs.Damn funny...Then me and JT wanted to go to KLCC.We all left my house at around 1 somethin.

Sarah went home and me and JT took the bus down to the Asia Jaya LRT station and made our way to KLCC.This is da 1st time JT took a public bus,accordin to him.So den we went up to Kinokuniya to get some comics.Man!!! Is that place big.So many comic books.Marvel comics.But sadly it costs like RM30 over for a book.And i'm tryin to save money for some reason.We went and checked out both parts of it.One on da highest level of KLCC and da other in Isetan.JT bought a Naruto art book from da japanese Kinokuniya.Has lots of the artist's drawin.Cost like RM60 over.Man...

Then we wandered about and eventually went to Burger Kings for lunch.We were sittin in front of the window and later witnessed 2 girls fightin.CAT FIGHT!!! Dunno wat was it about.Jus saw some people standin watchin somethin so we looked out.Den there was somethin goin on in Tower Records but we don't know wat it was.There were many people rushin about from there.We den wandered to Aquaria to see wat is dat place.Nothin much there.Da tickets were quite expensive.So we didn't go in.

Den we went back to Kinokuniya and i bought a Spiderman comic.I jus like marvel comics.Den JT's dad came to pick him up and i took da LRT back to Kelana Jaya to wait for my transport.Wen my parents picked me up,they said they were headed to One Utama.So i followed.And Sarah smsed me and said "you never stop,do you???" Of course.Hehehe...I like lepakin in shoppin complexes.

At da end of da day,i was so exhausted.Didn't even get a chance to bath and went straight to bed.U must be sayin,"EWWWWWW!!!!",rite??? Hahaha...wat to do??? I was out the whole day.And came home at around 11pm.Was so damn tired.And i didn't do a single assignment da whole day.Hehehe...

Good luck to everyone on their drama skit tomorrow...

2 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

awww...glad u guys had fun...haha..i like hanging out in shopping complexes too..
ur skit with junn tseng was good..
same as mine with shaza's...

but too bad we have to re-do it again...sigh...

Chris Yuen said...

yea...sux doesn't it??? haih....