Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Meaningful Song...

I've always liked Bon Jovi's songs.It has a certain meanin in rock n roll and not jus some head-bangin shit we get these days.But more significant is this song which isn't a rock song but a mellow one.The song is called You Had Me From Hello and i think it's very nice to be dedicated to the person u love.Yes love.It's a very romantic song.Check it out...
"YOU HAD ME FROM HELLO"
at the mirror u fix your hair
and put your makeup on
you're insecure about what clothes to wear
i can't see nothings wrong
to me you look so beautiful
when u can't make up your mind
it's half past 8,it's gettin late
it's ok,take your time
standin here my hands in my pocket
like i have a thousand times
thinkin back it took one breath
one word to change my life
CHORUS
the first time i saw you
it felt like comin home
if i never told you
i just want you to know
you had me from hello
when we walk into a crowded room
it's like we're all alone
everybody tries to kidnap your attention
you just smile and steal the show
you come to me and take my hand
and we start dancin slow
you put your lips up to my ears
and whisper way down low
CHORUS
and when you're laying down beside me
i feel your heartbeat to remind me
CHORUS
from hello
from....hello(fade)
It's really very nice and romantic.If i had the chance,i would sing it to someone i love...one day.

No comments: