Sunday, September 11, 2005

Brats

I came across this incident while i was in Carrefour today. This incident really made me sick and angry towards certain teenagers nowadays.

This incident involved a teenage boy bout at least 17 years of age,his parents and his sister who's about da same age.Jus judgements.Not really sure.The whole family was standin in front of the fruits department.And me and my family were at the biscuit's department.I overheard the family's conversation.(Call me "pat" la but i couldn't help overhearin sumthin as bad as dat)

So it began...

The boy's family was shoppin for groceries but were carryin a basket filled with items.His parents were rather old.Say about 50 years and above.So the mother was buyin some fruits there and i think she had asked her son to carry the shoppin basket while his father was carryin a bag of rice on his shoulder.So i don't think it's outrageous to ask her son for help since her son looks capable of helpin out his folks.

But the boy refused. Then he even had the nerve to turn around to scold his parents on their incapabilities.WHAT AN @$$hole!!! A total brat of our society.I was so angry at that time and really felt like goin there and punchin his lights out.And worse was,his sister could only stare and still not offer to help.

Then the family still managed to get their things and moved on with their shoppin.

These are types of profound jackasses who stain our reputation to the public.Our reputation as teenagers.The future of the country.(I think i got that quote today)Such brats to even find it so hard to help out his own folks.His folks were unlucky to have to put up with this at their age.They are incapable of controllin such a grown child with their age creepin up.But if these kids were to be my dad's son or daughter,long ago they would have been beaten up and threw out of the house.I think i would do the same if my son or daughter were to hav this type of a rude attitude.I would rather they leave my house and suffer on their own then to keep such rubbish in the house,inheritin any property i have.These teenagers,we do not need in our country.

So friends...if you do happen to hav encountered these situations,let me know about ur reactions.Such actions towards elder individuals are not to be tolerated at all....

2 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

damn bad la...some people today have no respect..and it's like they don't even care what happens to their parents...to them...parents are only a source of money and free food...

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE MAN!!!! sickos...

i'm not talking about u Chris...hehe...

Chris Yuen said...

i noe....