Sunday, July 27, 2008

This poem was written by Lionel. All rights reserved to duplicate.

So there I was, looking back at the messages you sent me.

I still tremble when I read them, and I can feel my heart sinking deeper and deeper into a bottomless pit with every word I read.

I can’t hold back these tears anymore, and everyone can see the pain through my eyes

But there’s nothing more I can do.

It’s too late to change what’s become of us, there’s no point trying.

There are times I wish I could take back the words I said to you.

But it’s impossible, for like a shattered glass, there’s no way you can mend a broken heart.

I guess this is where our story ends.

For there are missing pieces to this puzzle and some pieces don’t fit anymore.

Poem by Lionel Yeo. Copyright 2008. No permission granted for free use and distribution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just having a change of copyright

Poem by Lionel Yeo. Copyright 2008. permission granted to Chris Yuen only for free use and distribution.

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha...okay