Friday, July 04, 2008

My Big Baby

I have a big baby on my hands.

She's beautiful.

She's fair.

She's fine.

Her voice is pure bliss.

I love her a lot.







Gone to so much trouble just to get her. Lots of arguement and problems along the way. She was out of my reach but now, she's in my arms. And I've not regretted it.......yet. But don't think I will. If you're thinking about something else, you're wrong. I'm talking about my new Taylor Big Baby Guitar. Finally acquired her last night. And my, was she a beautiful looking and sounding machine. The tone. That body. That neck. And the fact that she's a Taylor sums it all.









Taylor Big Baby

Right now, I'm going to learn to play her. To touch her. To make her sing for me when and where I want her to. I will have better photo shots of her another day.





So, one problem down. Not TOO pissed off today. Still got other things pissing me off. Like for example, f***ing MSN while I'm at work. All my bloody messages just won't get through. Pisses me off when I have an urgent message to send out and it keeps failing to send and bounces back to me.

Won't be in such a good mood. Behind the fake smile and laughter lies a person controlling his anger and frustration.


BAH.

No comments: