Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Heaven Knows

Have you ever cried yourself over a decision you had to make?

I did.

Right now, words can't really describe what I really feel inside. Words can merely explain how it seems to feel but it could never really describe the details of it. Feelings are complicated that way. Only my own heart and God knows how I feel. But what else can I do if my decision makes the person I love happy? Is there any other way? Loving someone is to do anything possible to see that person happy no matter how much it hurts you.

Since the decision has been made, I would try to make the best of it. Maybe it's a start over. A reset button. To try it all over again. Try not making the same mistakes I did. She may not be as close to me now as she was a mere month ago. How things can change in such a short time. And I pray that she will be with me again someday. A little too much to hope for? Or should I be like some of my friends who had given up on love?

Maybe this time around, I should be more ignorant to a lot of things. Just pretend I didn't know or I simply couldn't care less. Would it help?

I dunno. I dunno. I dunno.
*rhymes with 'dear dear dear'*

*strums guitar, singing Heaven Knows*

No comments: