Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunny Sunday? Yea right...it rained

Don't even wanna mention my morning.

Had bible studies with Pastor Chris though.

Let's skip.


Sunday afternoon.

Met up with Jinqyi and Eveen at Pyramid for lunch. Had Subway with them. As usual, I'm not a guy of pictures, so there aren't any available.

Then, went for a movie with Jinqyi. Watched Hellboy II The Golden Army. Not bad. Recommended to watch...at least once. Actually, had been a long time since I watched movie with her. She used to be my kaki movie when I had no one to go with. But she moved to Kepong recently. Still good of her to come all the way down via public transport to watch with me....although because she actually came down to meet and have lunch with Eveen. and possibly shopping =( Hmph. Nah, she invited me because she was supposed to go catch a movie with me on Wednesday night but she couldn't because of overtime at work.

Had some hot milo at Uncle Lim's after movie because someone was freezing in the cinema and didn't bring a sweater or jacket and me with only one t-shirt on =p Chat a little about current stuffs and found that we had a lot to catch up on. Unfortunately, whole sit-down only concentrated on one subject.

When we were leaving and I offered to give her a lift to the KTM, she wanted to use the toilet. Silly girl went into the men's toilet instead. Luckily no men were inside. Only one standing outside staring at her and laughing. XD Should have taken a photo of it.

Coming home, I couldn't control my tear ducts again. sigh. Not gonna mention it here.

That's all. Over and out.

1 comment:

Invi said...

What what? Which pretty girl moved to Kepong?