Monday, July 28, 2008

Taekwondo

This video demonstrates taekwondo at its ultimate best. Even as a black belt, I've not seen some of these moves or am even at this level to fight. So sad I didn't get to learn Combat Taekwondo. It looked so cool. Better not mess with Koreans.

Do ignore some of the narrated texts in the first video. Spoils the show.



This I can do. Yay!



And this.



And definitely this.



It's not easy and it took me 5 years to do it properly. I wouldn't dare to face the Professor. LOL

Think maybe I'll just concentrate on teaching rather than fighting....for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, decided to get some videos of human weapon after watching it on my blog?? can't believe that idiot trying to compare the effectiveness of martial arts... definitely not a black belts way of thinking. yea sure we all want our art to be the best but it still depend on us to make it effective for us. lol, SH spoil the video. anyway just want to crap.... too bored to do anything, so spam spam spam. lol. take care, ciaoz.

Chris Yuen said...

bro,wth are you doing up at 6am???

Anonymous said...

lol, it's 8 am here.... and I have to go into uni on my day off today. thats why i'm awake at 6am

Anonymous said...

I will face the professor under 1 condition... he cannot use his kicks... he can only punch lol... that also cannot confirm i'll get more than 1 point.

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha...

I USED to be able to fight like that...4years ago.lol

now like kayu already man...damn stiff.