Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hmmmm...

Thank God I didn't get lost in Kepong. No offense to Kepong-ites (*ahem* Shawn and Ben) but I think I really hate some of the roads and road signs there and also some of the traffic lights. Damn effin' confusing.

Why so serious???? (you know the title) Didn't disappoint.

I think I'm really grateful to have a friend whom I've sort of been dating for the past 3 years. Well, not really dating, but if you put into context, sort of go out alone frequently. All throughout college life and even now. And it's really nice just going out with her, catching a movie or a meal, talk about almost anything, accompany her clothes shopping (and she even accompanied me for my clothes shopping before), being quite close to her and yet, not worry about being romantically attracted to her. Somehow, being with her is just plain fun and relaxing and we can just tease each other about anything but not worry about falling for each other. Her having a bf is one reason but, hey, feelings still can develop if it wants to, right?

There are a few times when we bumped into friends while we're out and they thought we're together. Even other people will look at us and thought we're actually together (impossible though).

It's so nice and comfortable having this sort of friend. although I pay for almost everything when I go out with her.

But I don't mind.

My movie-mate.

No comments: