Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bad Feng Shui

I hate the everyday routine.

Every morning, it never fails to jam up in USJ and Subang Jaya area. I can leave my house half and hour til forty minutes early and still arrive at work late when the ACTUAL journey is only about 15 minutes or less (whether I choose to speed or drive casually). Wth. Something will always come up to cause the miserable and irritating traffic jam. Even the single lane leading to the Subang Airport road is jammed because some bloody buggers just HAD to use it to cut back out to Federal Highway AT THE LAST FREAKING POSSIBLE MOMENT. Miserable maggots.



And I HATE feng shui.

It's so irritating to be doing a design and it having to be subjected to the approval of a FREAKING feng shui master. What the heck la. I'm a bloody designer who looks at design and how it can be comfortable to the eyes of another person. I DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT FENG SHUI. I, for one, am not superstitious. I'll live life the way I see fit so long as I'm within my limits. I don't CARE how I would go around placing furnitures and things. As long as I like it, who else has a say to question what I like?

And if they like to subject designs to feng shui so much, go ask the feng shui master to design the freaking logo and etc la. Won't need to be approved also since it won't really go unchallenged.



And I so hate having to decide on things.

One minute, I'm thinking of when I can afford to get a guitar I so long wanted. Next minute, a blessing came upon me in the form of my parents, willing to buy the guitar for me. And now, there's a guitar I REAAAAAAAAALY want.

The upside is, it used to be way over my budget but a friend found a contact who's selling it cheap and almost my budget area plus gig bag and all. The downside is, there's only one more of it in stock and it's selling fast. Plus, the person funding it isn't going to disperse the budget for me in such a short period of time.

I really wanted the Taylor Big Baby but circumstances really isn't allowing me to. And I may just fall back to getting a Simon & Patrick Woodland Spruce. It may not be as good as the Big Baby but it's the lesser of two evils.


Sigh.

I hate these types of unnecessary problems.

And I'm downright pissed off right now.

No comments: