Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Randoms?? More Randoms....

Yup, it's all gonna be a whole bunch of randoms again. Lazy to type one event by one event.
  1. Hari Raya holidays approaching. Taking it easy in the office.
  2. Had TGI Fridays yesterday for lunch with my boss and colleagues using the penalty money from our China agent (long story)
  3. Attended the 'No Compromise' seminar on Saturday, with speaker Mike Constantine preaching. Was kinda fun. Not boring at all.
  4. Took leave for Friday with NO intentions of going anywhere for the holidays.
  5. Convocation this Sunday!!!!
  6. Bought new blazer just for the convo.
  7. Since pay day til now (which is not even the next month yet), I spent a total of more than RM800 in shopping alone. New shirts, new leather shoes, new tees...wonder when am I going to sweep that Nike leather shoe.
  8. Someone coming to stay over on Saturday night. Hehehe....
  9. Want a new watch, a new computer, new phone, new Ray-Ban, new rims and tyres for my car......
  10. Wanna go home now.
  11. Found out that one of my colleague shares the same birthdate as me. So in total, I know 3 people who shares the same birthdate as me.
  12. First time in AGES since i would stall a manual car. Don't like Myvi's manual fuel intake system. The owner of the car agreed.
  13. Experienced culinery students' handywork in Tim's kitchen.
  14. Had Wendy's for lunch today. I had to compensate a half pound burger with fries, nuggets and a drink to fill me to the enough point.
  15. I feel like drawing. But I feel like drawing while I'm in the office, which is a little inappropriate.

Okay. That's all for now. Cheerios. (rhymes with Oreos)

No comments: