Friday, September 05, 2008

Procras procras (why am I always repeating stuffs??)

Yea, the title says everything.

So, kthxbai for stopping by.






Just kidding.

Been procrastinating a lot of things. Why? Why? Why?

I'll answer you tomorrow.



Nah. Just felt like I always DON'T WANT TO find the time to do things. Things such as buying my game, looking at new arrival for car models, play my guitar, load my new game, download songs, play my PSP, disturb my dog, clean my room, watch DVD or downloaded movies, etc.

I mean, come on. Some of these things are fun things to do. Things some people couldn't wait to do when they're allowed to. But to me, I don't know why but I just don't see the urgency in doing these things. So most of the time I'll just do it "along the way". When I so happen" to come across it.

Maybe I'm just bored. Or maybe there's something that's just occupying my time and interest. Idunnodontaskme.


I WANNA GET THE LAMBO MURCIELAGO AS WELL!!!

Okay, that was random. But I really crave for it. Wonder if it comes in gun grey. Hmmmm....

No comments: