Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged-o

Lazy to do tags. But since I'm tagged, I guess I'll just finish it all in one go wth. And I'll be doing tags by two person with just one version (don't expect me to write 30 weird things about me. I'm NOT that weird yet) =)

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I'm darn crazy about cars. Can't help it. I go crazy when I'm browsing cars or when I stumble upon exotic cars.

2 . I thought of building my own supercar one day one part at a time together with Lionel.

3 . I like it when my gf bites my fingers??

4 . I'm crazy about horror movies although I do get jumpy watching it. Paying to scare myself silly wth.

5 . The prime colours I like are black & white. But I'm neither black nor white. *shrugs*

6 . I have 2 pillows, a bolster, a blanket and a porin on my bed but I only sleep with one pillow and the blanket. The rest are just accessories.

7 . I'm suddenly enthusiastic about mathematics and calculations again while at work, calculating glass bottle capacities and technical tolerences.

8 . My mind is even sharper when I'm sick. *shrugs*

9 . I need pumping music when I'm doing work and soft music when I'm driving.

10 . I like emo music. NOT because I'm an emo person (unless with reasons) but I think they're much more meaningful compared to banging metal rock nonsense.

11 . I err......*how can I put it in a not-so-gayish feel* appreciate romantic movies wth. Well, that's a weird thing, right? Don't ask me why.

12 . I let my tears flow when I have to. Bottling hurt inside isn't healthy and I'll just let my emotions free. Privately, though.

13 . If I'm speeding, I'd rather do 180-190km/h if I can rather than just 140-160km/h because, if anything were to happen (and I pray oh God it WON'T) I might as well die straight rather than end up in the hospital with broken parts and suffer the pain and agony.

14 . I don't lose my sense of humour even when I'm having a bad mood. (Thanks to Estela. lol)

15 . I can have chicken or duck rice for all 6 days in a week continuously. (lets leave one day for other types of food)


That's my weird side. I'm tagging whoever who wishes to do this tag. But I would like to pick some though:

- Jimbo
- Johnston
- Chui Mei

No comments: