Thursday, September 25, 2008

Phones phones phones....Gah.

For so many years that I've used mobile phones, I've officially tried most of the major brands available in the market; Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola.

But after considering everything from design, function and practicality, I would almost certainly stick with Sony Ericsson (SE). I find that it's more user-friendly of the 4 brands I've tried. I don't find myself going "Where the heck can I find this function?" or even "What the heck does this category stand for?" I don't get confused using an SE phone. Besides that, I find their phones durable, practical and very innovative in terms of functions. Style-wise, it may not be able to compare up to the likes of LG. LG phones are sexy but, in terms of function, it doesn't measure up.
Right now, I need a new target phone to aim for. Firstly, I need the cash though. But I've narrowed it down to three models from SE.

First is the SE C902 which is already available in stores. It's beautiful with good functions; a 5MP camera, face detection function by the Cybershot and 3G.

Next is the SE C905. I find the functions in this one is slightly better than the C902. What attracted me to it was it's 8.1MP camera with Cybershot technology. This phone also has aGPS system and supports Wi-Fi services. It has all the functions in the C902 plus Wayfinder Navigator which acts almost similar to a GPS system.

And last but not least, there's the new Xperia X1 phone. This one is a touch screen phone which serves LIKE a PDA. It's not exactly a PDA. But this phone only has a 3.2MP camera. The attractive level of this phone covers what it lacks though. Would be happy to acquire this phone pending I see the actual product at the retailers.




Overall, I'm gonna take my time to decide on this issue. It's not an easy 100 200 bucks thing that I can just simply replace.

No comments: