Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Smoke clouds up my lungs.....

I sometimes wonder what's this world coming to.

When females are overtaking males in the quest for more buds in their mouth. Seriously.

What the hell is happening actually? I wish someone would give me a good answer.

Why are more and more girls smoking nowadays?

That isn't a good way to show the whole "what guys can do, girls can do better" shit, you know?

That's one of the most disgusting habits to ever be adopted by anyone. In this time now, there is a slight increase in the percentage of guys NOT leaning towards the smoking habit. However, the percentage of girls leaning towards that stupid habit is bloody increasing.

Do you think it makes you look cool holding the cigarette in your mouth and blowing smoke all over the place? Think that's the best way to fit into a crowd? Think it'll help overcome stress? Think that's the best way to keep fit? Think maybe poison tastes better?

Imagine kissing a girl who smells of nicotine. Might as well pay for a bottle of poison to die sooner rather than waiting to slowly die in the future when the cancer cells starts developing.

I'm telling you frankly, if I know any of your girls personally and you hold out a cigarette and start puffing in front of me, my whole perception of you will change totally. And I don't mean it in a good way. I don't even want to talk to you if I have a choice.

No matter how hot or cute you are, if I spot you with a cigarette, you're no different than a common prostitute to me. Yes, you read right. It is harsh. And I DON'T BLOODY CARE.

Yes, I'm discriminating you girls who smoke. Since most of you didn't choose to use your brains to think rationally, I might as well discriminate you. That's almost as dumb as people who invest in drugs and get themselves overdosed. At least they die half happy and fast. People who smoke die slowly from years of continuous nicotine intake and you ARE going to suffer from it. And NO, cigarettes can NEVER be good for health. At least they can even use morphin in hospitals as painkillers.

I met a "friend" the other day. Haven't seen her since high school. For all I can remember, she looks quite cute back in my schooling days and through photos and all, still looks quite cute. That made me quite hyped in meeting her again. But the whole thing was so freaking disappointing when I got there and found out that she smokes. WTF wei.

It was lucky I got a phone call to go "do something" and I got to leave early.

If you think it makes you feel rebellious, you're still not using your bloody brains. Might as well just flush it down the toilet if you can't use it right. There so many ways to show how rebellious you can be and it doesn't have to involve killing yourself slowly.

Of all the things I can stand seeing a girl do - drink, partying, clubbing, swearing - I can NEVER stand a girl who smokes. EVER.

So, think it over. Still think it'll make you look cool among your "buddies"?

Any of you young ones thinks you'd like to adopt this habit in the future? Prepare to face my discrimination and our lost of friendship.
Thankiu bai.

No comments: