Friday, December 05, 2008

Idunnowhattitletoputoverherehelpdieswtf

I find I don't have much to blog these days. Nothing interesting at all to write over here. It sucks like that.

So, let me bore you with more of my day to day life.

Well, for the past 4 days, I've attended an AutoCAD (Auto Computer-Aided Design, for you noobs out there) training course all the way in Jalan Semarak. Bear in mind that that place is all the way near KLCC and I'm staying in Subang Jaya. Therefore, I have to endure almost an hours journey to and fro everyday. And that means I have to wake up at 6am every morning and leave my house before 7am to reach there in time.

The training facility and instructor was okay. But the food around that area sucks. The canteen food is just a single row of Malay-cooked meat and vege which dunno looks like what and they have noodles which did not fill me enough to get past an hour. So, the second day, I brought a subway there for lunch but that wasn't sufficient. The third day, I drove further out to have lunch at a mamak shop. So cham okay that area got no chinese food to eat. I was spared for the last day as I was only there for half a day.

During the training, some of the participants are really not concentrating in class and they simply just forget all that was taught on a daily basis. Teach this thing one day and the next day, cam asking me "how did you do this already ahh??". Wtf wei. The training costs RM900, at least learn to remember la.

Along the way for 4 days, I witnessed 6 accidents, 3 roadblocks, 1 accident casualty and the Agong. Yes, you read right. No other rolls royce has gold emblems as number plates and is surrounded by 3 police bikes and 2 police proton perdana.

Today, finally back at the office and I couldn't sit down peacefully at my desk for 10 minutes without being called for meeting and to liaise with my technical designer for a drawing. And when that was done, straight out to Glenmarie to meet a customer regarding new product and designs.

But overall, I'm sort of happy to be back in the office. I missed chicken rice and my colleagues when I was away for ONLY 4 days.

Oh well, back to writing my report. Kthxbai.

No comments: