Monday, December 15, 2008

Black beauties

Sigh. Sure wished the weekend wouldn't end just yet.

I miss sleeping late and sleeping in.

Also in the weekend: a trip down to good ol' crowded-like-hell PC Fair. I sort of have a love hate relationship for this fair.

It takes place in KL CC (note that it's not connected cuz it's "Convention Center" and not "City Center") and tens of thousands of people flock there to get their digital and computing needs. Also present are hundreds of dealers from Low Yat, opening stores and making a market of the scene. Only idiots crowd themselves there to get their computing stuffs and try bargaining for prices to get good deals.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those idiots.

The other thing that attracted people (mostly guys) are the hot female promoters there. One of them even had a ton of guys crowding to get a photograph of her.

But hey, I don't go down there to get things like laptops or desktops because, those products are a waste of time because there won't be much price reduction for those items. Dealers mainly bring their old stocks in order to clear them off their racks. Only rare booths such as Sony, Toshiba and other good brands would bring their new products to market them to the public. It's more of a one time, 3-day push of sales.Twice a year.

Well, the only reason I went there is to get some computing accessories. And the only reason I don't get it from the shops on normal days are because, I hate walking past their shops and salesmen going "Yesh canIhelpyousir?" I find it very irritating. Leave me alone and let me browse for what I want. If I found something that hits my fancy, THEN I will ask for assistance. Don't pester me. I will most likely walk off than to even stop to look for anything.

Anyway, I was there for a reason. Just a few items on my list.

Firstly, I got myself a new 320GB WD My Passport external hard drive.

I must say it looks super sexy and small. It cost me RM265 and it came with a nice padded glove to keep it in.


Next, I bought a Logitech Pro Internet Black keyboard. It actually came with a Logitech mouse but I gave it to my dad. The set cost RM49 only and I'm gonna use it for gaming.

Yea, I know. Should've bought a gaming keyboard. But you know how much those cost, you bloody idiotic gaming hardware fanatics?

Last on my list was a mouse. Not just any mouse, it's a gaming mouse. And not just any gaming mouse. It's a Razer. Specifically named Razer Krait. This baby is super sensitive and beautiful and it ONLY cost me RM99.

All in all, spent RM400plus on computing accessories. But hey, at least they're more worth it than people who go there to buy thumb drives.

Oh wait, I bought those too.

And I just realised that everything I bought are in black. Damn they rawk.

Can't wait for the holidays to start next week.

I'm soooo bloody broke. Dammit.

No comments: