Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Like I've said always.

I hate the morning jam.

Especially those people who clog up (they are rubbish!) the lane leading to the Subang Airport road.

It gets so irritating for people who're rushing to work. And they just delay my journey for a further 10-20 minutes banggang stupid idiots sampahmasyarakat jahanam dumbo.

The jam scene within Subang Jaya is bad enough. So I expect at least the sole lane heading to my workplace to be smooth flowing since not everyone on the road is using that road.

But noooo........people just HAD to use that road to cut queue and the worse are the buses.

Oh, and might I add that I hate people who DELIBERATELY jump queue. It's uncivilized. This whole Malaysian mindset that people can't wait in line. Everyone's been lining up in the right lane for a long while and there goes one idiot after one idiot who keeps thinking he SHOULD go ahead in line.

BLOODY.SCREW.YOU.

I will NOT be considerate and let people jump queue in front of me. Unless you can tell me you're going to die soon if you don't reach a hospital a.s.a.p. or that your car will explode if you don't reach your Point B in time. And you have to show me that bomb.

Or else, GET IN LINE!!!

Edeote.

No comments: