Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you.....the new blog post of 2008!

*audience clap* *cuts red string*




Remember the last time i said "finally back to blogging"?


Well,I'm going to say the same again now. It's kinda good to be back. A place for me to throw my inner feelings.

The last time I blogged was earlier this year and it's been 6 months now. As usual, lots of things happened along the way and there were ups and downs.

First of, my 'actual' years of being in TOA has finally ended. The sad part is, I still have a term and a subject to complete to obtain my diploma. sigh. Now I think i regret dropping the subject. But I didn't expect something.

Secondly, I got a job right after graduation exhibition. A company called me up for an interview and I got the job. That was the unexpected something. So now I'm dividing my time between studying and working.

Third, attended my first Church Camp at Fraser's Pine Resort. Had a fun time there and a good fellowship with my church members since I don't really know a lot of them yet. It was mostly wet up there and it's not as cold as I expected unless I got wet when it rains.

No comments: