Friday, June 27, 2008

I don't feel like I wanna talk or think of you for the time being.

We never just talk things out. And when you have things you wanna spill out, you spill it to someone else. And I dunno what you're actually feeling or thinking.

I don't wanna cause you anymore unhappiness for now.

Sigh. Gonna need some people to keep me company for the time being. *ahem*

You know who you are. LOL

Thanks to those who gave me advise, tried comforting me and telling me things will be alright. Appreciate it a lot. Especially you, bro, who called me all the way from Aus.



Song Verse of the Day

What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?

Wish I can play this song on a guitar now and let my emotions run free.

No comments: