Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh so BORED.

For this 2 days (Thursday & Friday) I will be and am extremely bored sitting in the office.

Although I get to play computer games on my laptop or listen to songs.

But that's not the point. My bosses and some of the staff are overseas in Bangkok and did not leave any instructions or things to be completed within these 2 days. So, I'm practically just sitting there the whole day, waiting for lunch hour to arrive and after lunch, waiting to go home.

Sigh.

Oh. And I get to blog from my office. But it's so early in the day and nothing has happened yet. What the hell am I going to blog about??

Maybe I should just sleep there. No CCTV cameras to capture the moment.



Oh, and about the blog name thing, I've been meaning to change it since.....I lost count. So now it has been changed. It has a new name and a new blog address. Those of you who had linked me and STILL wish to continue reading my blog, do update your link.

And congrats to you if you DID manage to get to this blog in the first place. LOL

No comments: