Saturday, June 28, 2008

Daily Juice

Dunno why, of all days which I don't have to work, I got up at 8am in the morning. Everyone knows I'm not a morning person. But I just got up........to the sound of someone's message ringing. Lol

Anyway, first agenda of the day was going around with Tim, Kevin and Johnston to look at some guitars at Uptown and Damansara area. I am soooo out of touch with the world of guitars. Can't really tell the difference between a good sounding guitar and a normal sounding guitar. But the guitars were so nice. *drool* But sadly, I'm on a budget. If not...........

Second agenda of the day was meeting up with Jennifer and her friends in Times Square. Haven't seen her for ages except for chatting with her online. And a rare occasion to catch her while she's down in KL. Spent the day with her and her girlfriends walking around while they shop. From Times Square til Pavilion. Oooh...my aching feet. Lol. Just kidding. And this is the first time I experience following real shopaholics.

They sweep across retail stores just as fast as a swarm of locusts across a corn field. Hahaha...so evil. Just kidding le.

Chris :Hmmm...this pants material looks like........
Jenn :Carpet?
Chris :Yea..sort of.
Jenn :Uh huh
Chris :So if someone wears this and sits and scoots around on a carpet, she can electrocute someone
Jenn :Lol.

See, I so good give you blue since you like that colour. Hahaha. For those who don't understand why I said "can electrocute someone", go study more science about creating static.

The last agenda for the day was going to Jogoya (it's Jogoya, pa. Not Gojoya) for my sister's early birthday dinner treat. It's a buffet style restaurant which serves mostly oriental but also some western cuisines. For the price (RM100+ per person) I'd say it's worth it. The selection of food would spoil you. Not to even mention their choices of desserts and ice cream. They give you Haagen Daz and Baskin Robbins, okay. Don't play play. Not some cheapo ice cream brand you can't even find. For those who are thinking of going for a buffet dinner, able and willing to spend to get good varieties and have not tried Jogoya at Starhill, it's high time you did. I used to like the buffet restaurant at Sunway Hotel. But after this, I found a new haven to commit the sin of gluttony. Lol.

So now, I'm tired and full. Perfect formula to sleep, eh.






Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................

No comments: