Friday, October 31, 2008

This blog looks half dead. Nothing interesting goes in here and it makes me bored of it sometimes.

And here I come with more boring materials.

Why? Why? I dunno. You figure it out.

Work is kinda boring these days. Getting less and less things to do. Gonna blame it on.....Chinaman-with-bad-taste-in-design-and-don't-wanna-try-new-product-designs. Dammit. Even the world financial crisis isn't this depressing.

But, that aside, I've not been doing much fun pasttimes like I used to back before I started working. Back then, I couldn't wait to be at home to play games or sit in front of the com to chat and do whatnots. Nowadays, I go into my room, look at my com, look at my bed, look at my com again, and straight jump on my bed and sleep. Glorious sleep.

But no more. I've forced myself to finally get back into the habit of playing games til 2-3am....and then oversleeping and being late for work. I really need to get my indoor hobbies back. I save more money doing those...well, for the exception of when I purchase games or something.

I also want to get back my hobby of assembling scale model cars. So many nice cars on my list of cars-to-get:-

1. Nissan GT-R (R35)
2.
Xanavi Nizmo GT-R (R34)
3.
Mercedes SLR McLaren
4.
Mobil 1 SC 2006
5.
Ferrari 360 Spyder
6.
Mercedes Benz CLK DTM 2000 Team Warsteiner
(click the car names to visit the Tamiya website for the photos)

I already have an Enzo Ferrari
at home waiting to be put together only, I'm waiting for Lionel to do it together. This might be an expensive hobby but it tests patience and attention to detail. Not to mention it's gonna drive me up the wall looking at the small parts and keeping it safe after it's completed. For this project, I would also need to get cements (the ones for plastic models, not houses), paints, an airbrush machine (unless someone cares to loan one to me) and to make my own spray booth. So, yea, it's gonna cost me another bomb.

Yes, it's a worthy project. I love cars and what better way to collect cars than to assemble it yourself part by part instead of just buying a factory made one and just go straight home and displaying it on your shelf or cabinet. At least it would let me focus on other things....and not to screw it up after putting in money and time.


Random topic. Kthxbai.

No comments: