Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Escaping to Africa?? Hopefully....

Came across this in Johnny's blog...

Free tickets?? Cool. Hope I'm not too late in trying to enter this.

Well, in order to get the tickets, it seems I have to answer a particular question:

what ANIMAL would you love your boyfriend OR girlfriend to be, in BED.

Kinky. I love it.

Hmmmm......hmmmmm.....

A tiger. A nice, soft, slightly agressive female tiger.

Sounds funny? Well, I'm quite an agressive person myself. If it was OUT of bed, I would choose a sweet, soft animal. Which breathing normal guy wouldn't want a sweet, hot, gentle girlfriend...OUT of bed? But we're talking about being IN bed. The perspective changes. A girl who knows how to take over the "situation" and demands "things". Wait, am I straying too far? Bottomline is, things get more exciting when it's a little.......rough. Get what I mean?

A soft, sweet girl...friend.

You do the math: rough + rough + (a nice, soft bed) = _____________

See where I'm coming from?

Well, the person handing out these free tickets is our 1st Malaysian Dreamgirl, Cindy. And if she's so happen to be reading this blog, let it be known that I DID watch a whole season of Malaysian Dreamgirl. You can visit her blog at http://www.jadezheng.com/ to find out more. Is she hot? Yessiree.


Okay. This blog lacks of pics. But whuttehver.

1 comment:

Tey Cindy said...

halo there, thanks for supporting me so far~ (: just wanna let u know that i'm giving you tickets!!!

please email me your email at jadezh3ng@gmail.com

hope to see u soon! ;)