Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random

On Tuesday, got to follow a Sales Personnel to visit a liquor customer. And no visit to a liquor customer is without free booze and nonsense chats.

Immediately after returning to office, went home and straight to the futsal court. And I managed to score some goals that day. And pass out right after.

Nowadays, there is something bothering me about some people who are in a relationship.

Why do people nowadays seem to think that constant arguments and quarrels while in a relationship is an Okay thing? Like as if it has to happen or else it’s not a relationship.

Once or twice is fine. But if it’s constant, then in my opinion, it’s a sign that two people cannot tolerate each other well. What more after they get married, live together and face each other everyday? What would happen to that marriage?

Like I quote a famous blogger, a relationship shouldn’t take so much work. Or else it wouldn’t be called “a relationship”.

Both are supposed to try to understand each other’s wants and needs and have to be able to tolerate each other instead of starting arguments with each other over petty things.

Sticking to someone who treats you like crap and saying “that’s love” is a whole load of bullshit.

Therefore, I find it hard to give relationship advice to some people. It’s just wasting breath and time. They complain and complain but yet, choose to stay in that situation.

Not like that’s the only bloody fish in the whole damn ocean.

This time, I’m going to take my own sweet time to search for another. Random dating maybe?

Screw New Year’s kiss. Screw Valentines Day. Screw weekend dates. I can occupy myself well enough.

No comments: