Thursday, November 13, 2008

XOXO Gossip Girl WTF

I really don't know what got into me.

Blaming it on my boss' niece for getting me hooked onto this show.

High society. Drama. Limos. WTF.

But surprisingly, I find the show interesting. So interesting that, after trying one episode to see how gay it was, I find myself hooked to it and eventually finished an entire first season within 2 days. Not really a commendable achievement but I only started watching them at nights.

I find the concept quite interesting. Gossips travelling in the form of an anonymous blogger named Gossip Girl. And the powerful and wealthy buy into the gossips that're spread through live feeds wtf. But the fashion that can be seen is really nice since, well, mostly expensive and branded apparels.

Blake Lively. Such a hot body on that girl. One of the reasons why I kept watching. She plays Serena van der Woodsen in the show.

The main male character, Dan Humphrey, is played by Penn Badgley, who played Scott Tucker in John Tucker Must Die.

My boss' niece Claudia likes Chuck Bass, played by Ed Westwick. Said he's cool wth. But I gotta admit that he is, sometimes.

Whoever thought kids with wealthy parents could have so much drama.

No comments: