Friday, November 21, 2008

What bugged you today?? A mosquito....

Tag tag tag. So many tags. Don't bug me with tags already.

Oh wait, this is a tag about things that bug me. That's not so bad.

Rules :
> Just list down 6 things that bugs you(that you're annoyed about) in life or recently happen.
> Tag the next 8 person for this topic
> NO TAGGING BACK!

Okay. Here goes.......

One
People who blocks the lane turning towards the old Subang Airport road. People constantly keep to that lane, jamming it up just to cut the queue back to the lane heading down to KL. Come on @$$ wipes, people are using that lane to get to somewhere and you're bloody blocking the way.

Two
The lonely HR lady who keeps bloody asking "why". Almost everybody in the office are bugged by her....even my CEO. And I'm also bugged by my CEO who expects the impossible.

Three
Myself and my love life. One way or another, I have my needs when it comes to choosing a life partner. Even when I find someone good, there's always something that I can't connect and I have the urge to let it go. I always expect better when I've achieved good.

Four
People who bloody turn spastic the moment the first drop of rain touches the road surface. What the effin' hell is wrong with people and driving in the rain? Does their spastic button automatically switch on the moment the rain starts falling? The ones in old, shitty looking cars I can understand. But those in their expensive RM100k plus cars? WTF. Car manufacturers DID NOT bloody spend so much money on research just to have your car NOT equipped for situations like road handling in slippery conditions and you sure didn't bloody pay tens of thousands for a car that can't handle raining situation. We live in Malaysia and all manufacturers know fucking well that cars have to handle well in raining situation. If it doesn't, here's some advice: 1. check your bloody tires for wear and tear 2. check your brakes once in a few months 3. modify any parts necessary for better stability and handling 4. if those do not apply, fucking throw your car away and take the bloody public transport. No one's asking you people to drive at 90 or 100kmh. Drive at a reasonable 70kmh or more. Your car can deal with that much. Don't fucking drive at 40-50kmh in the rain. People are trying to get to their destination fast as well to quickly get out of the rain.

Five
Hipocrits. Ass-kissers. Shoe polishers. Attention cravers.

Six
The fact that I did not put enough effort when I studied Mechanical Engineering last time. And also the fact that I probably should have chose to start off my career in an advertising agency instead of my current company.

I hereby tag:
1. Lionel
2. James
3. Lai Yee
4. Ityra
5. Chui Mei
6 & 7. Anybody else

No comments: