Saturday, November 12, 2005

My memories...

Yup...you heard right.This post is about the new section in my room which I had recently added-a memories corner.Actually,tis section is no other than the door of my pink clothes cabinet.Yes I noe.Looks so out of place.I had a turned-around mirror which now leaves it empty on the outside.My mum suggested I paste some stuffs on it last year but I hadn't gotten down to it til now.

And as everyone noes,I got my idea from non other than Samantha.Thankie..hehehe..So here's wat you can find on my memories corner now.I recently jus updated it wit pics from college...

Some secondary
skool pics...
































Here,we move
into college life...




















So,wat do you all think??? Cool idea ain't it??? Hehehe...It somehow still looks amateur-ish.But nevermind.I'll improve on it soon.But for now,let me enjoy the sight of my memories.

3 comments:

Invi said...

Haha! Memories expanded. Give some designer's touch after we all graduate!

Anonymous said...

ohh.... your memory has finally upgraded eh? hahaha.. very nice! soon you will need another mirror to fill with memories..

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha..yeah...designer's touch???hmmm..maybe la..and maybe i'll jus fill da door nex to it la...muahaha...