Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween party post...

Ok..I was supposed to blog this 2 days ago..but was lazy.So here it is now...

Got up at around 11 sumthin.Freshen up and got all my things ready.At 12.30pm,Geri arrived at my house to wait for Li Sian.Waited for Li Sian's mum to pick us up for bout half an hour.Then after pickin us up,we went to pyramid to pick Chin Hou.Arrivin at pyramid,I got down to call Chin Hou.And so happen,I wore a long sleeve t-shirt which is damn body-huggin.It made me looked very thin.And after i got down,Li Sian had to make dat comment dat i was skinny.Haih..

Then,Li Sian's mum took us to da KTM.We took da Ktm all da way to KL Central and changed to Monorail from there.Reached Time Square at around 2 sumthin.It was early so me,Li Sian,Geri and Chin Hou went to 1901's Hotdogs to have lunch.And Geri had to go to da toilet.Dat was da startin.After dat,we went to da hotel lobby and met Sam.She took us up to da 20th floor.Our room was 20-18.Nice number.Sam accidentally turned da wrong side and got herself confused.

Da room was real big and nice.Da guys room had a tv but no mini-compo and da girls had da other way around.They were decoratin da room while me and Li Sian went down to buy some snacks.We even went and got a dvd movie,Seed of Chucky.After that,we were supposed to get balloons.So we thought of goin to 7eleven to get it.Couldn't get it there but we got Jia Ling instead.She arrived and followed us.Everybody was starin at her *ahem*.Hehehe..Funny la.People of Malaysia looked as if they had never seen women's boobs before.Sad case.

We got da balloons from da supermarket la.And den went back up.Soon,everyone started arrivin.Startin wit Junn Tseng and den Benruto.We den wen to McDs to hav dinner.There,Johnny arrived.Den,we went back up to da hotel room.A couple of ladies were commentin us wen we were in da elevator goin to da lobby.Hey lady,some of us understand mandarin.We're not idiots.Den da party started and everyone was here.But hell,where did all the other outsiders come from?? The nex party,there won't be any uninvited guests.

Mostly,we all played PS2 and X-Box games.Some of us got bored and went down for a stroll.Even Amrail and gang.Then later,we went back to da hotel to watch da movies.Halfway through da movie,I left da room and started wanderin aimlessly outside of da hotel.As usual,no one noticed me.The invisible guy.Bumped into James and gang comin back from da mamak though.Then,I went and watched football at da hotel lounge.Watched MU bein thrashed.Haih...

Much later,I went back to the room onli to be told that there was an incident.And no one informed me.I hate it wen shit happens on a wat was supposed to be a fun day.As for it bein a joke or not,i don't care.I don't think it's funny.And seriously,if there was trouble,I would jus beat da crap out of anybody who causes it.Den,me Amrail,Shaza,Johnny and Jon wen over to da mamak opposite times square for some chow.

Later,we all went back to play truth or dare.I had to drink some serious concoction.It didn't taste bad had it not gave me a stomach discomfort that lead to fever in da middle of da night.There was Geri dancin wit Junn Tseng,Li Sian spellin HIPPOPOTAMUS wit her *ahem* behind,Ben doin a belly-dance and Chin Hou singin Barney's tribute famous song.

Other den dat,I missed a lot of things because of da stomach discomfort.Slept early dat day on da floor of da girl's room cuz da guy's was full.Got up at around 9sumthin to find Shawn goin around takin pictures of everyone sleepin.I joined in as well.But didn't take much cuz my battery ran out.Then,i was playin Naruto wit Shawn on da PS2.Junn Tseng joined in as well.Everyone got up and started wit da PS2 and X-Box again.We jus hung around da hotel room til bout 1sumthin,waitin for da check-out time.Then,we went down and checked-out.It seems dat the room wasn't changed into Sam's mum's credit card yet.So we had to pay cash there.

Then we wandered around times square and went to da foodcourt for lunch.Hell,everythin there costs at least RM5,except for drinks la.Later,we decided to look for a clinic for Geri.It seems da clinic is closed.If someone had an emergency suddenly,dat clinic would have cost someone their life.Den we went to Sungai Wang for Chin Hou to purchase a sort of chinese candy.It was nice.Then we left for KL Central again.

Me : It seems like we were just here yesterday..(taken from ben's bkt tinggi phrase)
Shawn : Yeah..wait.We were here just yesterday.

Shawn was slow la.At KL Central,we stopped at McDs for some ice-creams and some drinks.Then,we left on da KTM and got back to Subang at around 6sumthin.I got home at around 6.30pm.My parents went out for dinner and i crashed out at around 8.30pm.Sleepin all da way til 9sumthin da nex day.Hehehe...

Well,dats all for da halloween post.Da nex time,there shall be more girls attendin our party.Sorry if this blog is boring.I'm not really in da mood to blog actually.So...chaoz..

9 comments:

Invi said...

Aha! I was slow, but Li Sian was slower! Hahahah!

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha..yeah..was she???

ThePinkRabbit said...

u weren't invisible, chris...there were so many people there, hard to keep track...

disgusting concoctions...eeeyuckk..!! u were damn sporting to drink it...CHEERS!!

hahha...chinese candy..i want!!!

Anonymous said...

your memory,Chris!! i was slower than swan.. and you laughed at meh! erg.. teh foul concoction now named Geraldine's Diarrhoea

Chris Yuen said...

oh man..*uuurrghh* i think i'm gonna be sick again...hehehe..soli la if my memory precedes me...i forgot dat u were slower den a swan..hahaha..i'm not invisible??? i can be anywhere and no one will notice me...haih...

CD055-1 said...

WOI COPYRIGHT PHRASE!!!
invisible? i can say.. i'm the most invisible person... if i want no one to notice me.. i can do it perfectly... though sometimes no one notices me when i'm doing stuff also... so.. ahh.. dun care.. haha... walking around alone is sometimes confortable

ben

Chris Yuen said...

yeah...alone again,naturally...

Invi said...

Huh... I noticed you trying to BROKING my leg... fuh... hahaha

Chris Yuen said...

hehehe..thanx for noticin dat i was broking ur...muahaha..lol