Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy happy joy joy...

Woohoo!!! It was a fun weekend for me.Although I haven't even touched any of my assignments.Here's highlights of my weekend...

SATURDAY

Got up late as usual.Ok..let's skip al this and get to the interestin part.I finally got to visit Comics Corner.And hell do they have lots of Marvel and DC comics.I was in heaven.Wakakakaka...And the best thing is,I finally got my Spawn comics.Here's the ones I bought...












6 episodes altogether.And they were all in order.How lucky can I get?Hahahaa...Well,that's all for saturday.My family went for a Harry Potter movie and I didn't want to watch it again.So I stayed at home and watched Blade:Trinity instead.

SUNDAY

Again I got up late.Skip all of it til da evenin part.Today,my taekwondo group organized a dinner gatherin for my instructor and all the assistants.Me and my sis were invited.This is the 1st time in my life I actually see my sis in a skirt goin out.History is being made and I'm gonna jot it down as a remarkable history.Here's my sis...













Frankly,she looks better in skirt rather than always in jeans.But she just wouldn't listen to my family and I.Anyway,we went to Hartz Chicken Buffet for our dinner.Had a feast and made a hell of a noise there.Hey,what do you expect from a group of 20 people???And Terence haaaad to make a bowl of ice-cream the height of KL Tower.

After that,we went to Summit's Song Bird KTV for...you guessed it,karaoke session.We had fun singing oldies and chinese songs.We made my instructor,who's Indian,sing Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.And we all sang along as well.We had some new songs too of course.Which teenager can live a night without new songs???Hehehehe...The fun we have as a group.And Priscilla couldn't stop making fun of me and likewise.Have to hide myself away from her next time.

Real fun weekend.And I haven't touched a single assignment all weekend.Last minute as usual for the coming week.And I hope to gain at least 2 or 3kg tomorrow mornin after all that carb and fat buffet.

4 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

wahhhh...so fun..!!! haha..terrorizing the chicken buffet people, huh...that's baddddd, chris...baaaaaddddd....!!!
girls tend to look more feminine in skirts...like ME!!! though they flap about and fly off during sandstorms...

Chris Yuen said...

yea ozzie...u dunno my sis meh???same tuition class wit u rite,last time???ya and i noe u wear skirts...tis is my 1st time i see my sis wear skirt for a normal social outing...

yea,sam's back...guess who's back???back again...sammie's back,tell a fren...muahahaha...ad yes sam,u're a girl...not totally blind yet,u noe...

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha..really meh???din realise dat worr...hehehe..

Chris Yuen said...

dunno o..forgot adi..hehehe..nvm la..i think i too biasa adi..hahaha..