Thursday, August 18, 2005

Holiday plans working well....

For the term break, me and my classmates had made plans to go vacation at Bukit Tinggi.We had lots of problems yesterday regardin the transport and accomodation there.We tried to tolerate with the situation as to not cancel the plan just because a few things goes wrong.Was scratchin our heads trying to find solutions.Geri was good enough to tell us that the place we were goin was NOT Colmar Tropicale but Meranti Park Suites.Well...I didn't mind that.As long as we hav a place to stay.So gotten fed up of thinkin,I offlined and went to bed.This morning I woke up and received a bundle of good news from Samantha.All plans are goin well!!! She had managed to book the 2-room suite for RM240.That's cheap.And another good news is that Jia Ling is joinin us after all.Wow...The whole gang is here.Woo Hoo....Fun.And the transport shuttle turns out to be a van which will bring us all the way up to the apartment.Less walkin but we would still have to walk to get around.I don't mind that.The total a person has to pay will come down to RM54 for accomodation and transport.Good news to Shawn and Li Sian.Hahahaha...So then i guess everything is in good order thanks to Sam.Hahaha...Thanks Sam....

1 comment:

ThePinkRabbit said...

haha..u're welcome..i'm glad everything's working out also...can't wait to go!!! thanks to my mom...