Sunday, February 26, 2006

Title not necessary..

Woohoo..my blog finally has 100 visitors.Although some do not bother to comment.Special thanks to my blogpatrol counter,my friends,all those who had contributed.Thanks to my parents who had supported me all this while.Thanks to you guys for helpin me..

What am I saying???It's not the Grammy.

Oh well..thanks anyway.Should have started the visitor counter much sooner.Would have had more visitors registered.

Highlights for the day..

Went to college for my Computer Graphics class..hung out in pyramid..come home..go out for dinner..blog..finally started my composition..sleep.

There's a funny incident while I was in pyramid.While I was on my way to the entrance to hitch a ride from my dad back home,I stumbled into no other than our verrrryyy own Uncle Tatsun Hoi,co-principal of The One Academy.

While he's in college with his students,he dresses in a shirt,slacks and a jacket.Maybe sometimes without his jacket,at times with tie and sometimes not.

Now,imagine him walking in front of you in a shirt untucked,top 2 buttons unbuttoned,no jacket,sleeves folded up and in slacks.Not to mention he wears an all black combination.He does most of the time.Starting to suspect if he graduated from Uncle Lim Kok Wing's Uni College.

In a way,its not wrong to be casual after work.But it's just funny to me seeing him dressed this way.And the way he was walking,he seems to be confused or something.Imagine him walking into an expensive,branded shop dresses that way.The sales personal would get a huge laugh out of it.

But all due respect,people,have some respect.He's the principal.And not to mention the youngest person to be made principal when TOA was founded.He founded it,so of course he's the principal.wow..i remembered all that???

Well,gotta get to doing the last 2 things I said on my highlights...

3 comments:

~@i~ said...

hahaha, u sound like u just won a grammy award

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha..
oh,may i noe who's tis??

Anonymous said...

What a childish comment.
And even if Tatsun were to step into a so called ' Branded' shop, the shopgirl who 'laughs' at him would be as shallow as you are. Grow up and get a life.